Radiation leads to Chronic Disease
The study found a sharp decline in health begins around age 27, and over half the generation (54%) has been diagnosed with at least one chronic illness.
Actions to Reduce Exposure at Home
Here’s 8 Tips to Keep Safe these weeks at home:
1. Move the Wifi router out of the common living area. Move it to the least used room, away from living and sleeping areas. The more distance you can put between the router and the people you love, the healthier everyone will be. Use Ethernet cords and wire the computer/s to the router if possible. Netgear models N750, N900, and AC1200 are routers with switchable Wifi. Trendnet 4-Port Broadband Router has no Wifi. Wired electronics are safest. If you’re going to live with the Wifi router, order a cage to cover it and reduce the radiation waves. Signal Tamer from LessEMF.com reduces the radiation by 90-95%. For less than $40 you can cut the radiation and not lose any speed or strength; outside the US the emission standards are typically 1/10th to 1/100th of those in North America.
2. Hold a family conference to discuss everyone’s computer usage needs. Make a schedule with everyone’s “requirements” for classes or job and “wishes” for entertainment. With this daily activity calendar, block out time periods when the router is turned OFF. That’s right. If it’s not necessary, turn it off.
3. The family conference is a good time to determine at what hour the internet will be AUTOMATICALLY turned off every night. You can buy a device and set it to shut it off so no one has the task to remember.
4. No electronics allowed in anyone’s bedroom. You may not recognize your child after two nights’ sleep without Wifi in their bedroom! This has been the case where there have been serious behavioral issues. During sleep our brain cleans out “debris”, puts short-term memories into long-term files, and generally reconfigures itself. This glymphatic system works mainly during sleep so when that nightly restoration is disrupted by pulsing radio-frequencies in the room, no one sleeps well, and the brain cannot restore itself.
5. Cell phones during the day should be parked together in one location, preferably where the family rarely gathers. Have everyone let their friends know that they will not be continually available for cell phone conversations. This may be a challenge for everyone, but it will be very unhealthy to have several cell phones continually beaming in the house close by (or ON!) everyone’s body. Put them on Airplane Mode until the agreed upon phone-conversation hour. There are also shields to park around cell phones that need to be left on for work. Whole new family behavior modes could be started!
6. Cell phone MAXIM: Keep it away from your body! Not in your pants pocket, fellows (over 200 studies show it does “cook” your sperm), not in your bra, gals (in does cause breast cancer), and don’t hold it against your head to talk– cases of glioma brain tumors doubled in the UK between 1995 and 2005, and the WHO classified radiation from our electronics as class 2B carcinogen in 2012. Since everyone is spending more time together this is a good time to talk about the health problems caused by cell phones and practice using speaker phone mode or air tubes.
7. Because so much of our lives revolves around electronics and connectivity, spend an evening as a family investigating safe, healthy ways to use cell phones and electronics. Watch the film “Generation Zapped” together and/or spend time at the Environmental Health Trust website learning how to make schools, offices, and our homes safer, ehtrust.org.
8. Buy an EMF meter and discover the environmental impacts inside your home and those from outdoors, which could be wholly unexpected. Two meters that are highly rated by professionals in this field of EMF safety are the Trifield TF2 and Cornet ED88T Plus EMF/RF. Both are less than $200. Once you start become aware of this pollutant affecting us 24/7, you’ll be measuring your exposure wherever you go.
For EMF shielding products I trust www.LessEMF.com which has been providing electromagnetic field meters and shielding for industry, home, and offices since 1996.
These tips are a very good start to shifting behavior with our electronics and becoming aware of its effects in our schools, work places, and home. EMF is a factor in weakening our immunity and making us susceptible to viral disease and all manner of physical and mental health problems. A free ebook “Protect Your Family from Electrosmog & Still Stay Connected” is available on my website, www.WomensMedicineBowl.com.
Have a healthier, safer homestay during this COVID19 quarantine!